- RT @Cherylhatcher4: So excited to be launching our new leadership program today - Leading in the Digital Age @HBPCorpLearning @Atos https:… 6 days ago
- RT @swami2005: India's first lady Cardiologist, Dr. Padmawati Sivaramakrishna Iyer turned 101yrs on 20th June 2018. She is director of th… 6 days ago
- RT @IndianIdle: Haters will say iPhone is getting costly. https://t.co/oCibXVPWVw 1 week ago
- RT @sushant_says: This is an appeal friends. My younger Sister Sofiya has been diagnosed with CIDP. An auto-immune disorder, the only treat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @srini091: This nonsense is being peddled as cloth bags but it is worse than plastic. It is made of polypropylene and doesn’t easily dec… 2 weeks ago
Blog Stats till now
- 20,857 hits
What is 999littleBIGthings?999 little BIG things is just a time-ticking countdown of 999 simple things of our life. Launched March, 2011 and updated regularly. Its an attempt to look closely at small thing in life which gives us real happiness rather than waiting to be happy someday. It is inspired from a play “Wah Guru” where the student asks his Guru, what would be his perfect day. The Guru says, going out , sitting below a tree with friends, then have lunch with dal,rice and one vegetable, then listen to old 60′s songs on radio , coming home and having a cup of tea and at night nice dinner of fish fry with curry. On this the student says “Guru, your perfect day is so simple”. On which the Guru replies ” Dear, perfect things are simple”. This is an attempt to observe and share such simple things from my life ,from your life.