- RT @NakulShenoy: This is tomorrow, Friday the 15th at @hasgeek. Join in for the first of a series of Magic related open house sessions I am… 2 days ago
- RT @AkanchaS: I'm teaming up with the Cyber police against online bullying/#abuse. Pls ping me if you've ever been a victim. Imp announceme… 5 days ago
- RT @Koyriwali: A 67 year old uncle I know of is in need of income. He's based in Bangalore and is well versed with computers. He'll be happ… 1 week ago
- RT @TravWeav: Bought 1,500 bitcoin in 2011 for $2.87 each. I will pick 5 random people who retweet this and give one to each of you. Merry… 1 week ago
- RT @iamsrk: Thank u sir. This is a moment he will always cherish. By the way he thinks u r my ‘papa’ when he sees u on TV. https://t.co/2W… 3 weeks ago
Blog Stats till now
- 20,499 hits
What is 999littleBIGthings?999 little BIG things is just a time-ticking countdown of 999 simple things of our life. Launched March, 2011 and updated regularly. Its an attempt to look closely at small thing in life which gives us real happiness rather than waiting to be happy someday. It is inspired from a play “Wah Guru” where the student asks his Guru, what would be his perfect day. The Guru says, going out , sitting below a tree with friends, then have lunch with dal,rice and one vegetable, then listen to old 60′s songs on radio , coming home and having a cup of tea and at night nice dinner of fish fry with curry. On this the student says “Guru, your perfect day is so simple”. On which the Guru replies ” Dear, perfect things are simple”. This is an attempt to observe and share such simple things from my life ,from your life.