- RT @Atos_Syntel: In an inspiring conversation with young minds at the @Atos_Syntel training facility at #Chennai, @ThierryBreton spoke abou… 1 hour ago
- RT @one_by_two: Guys please donate 🙏🏻 if you can twitter.com/sendtomandar/s… 1 day ago
- RT @Joydas: Modi used to compare Value of Rupee with MMS age. Raj Babbar joked now Rupee has crossed Modi’s age and reaching his Mothers ag… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MumbaiPolice: One taught me love One taught me patience One taught me pain https://t.co/G0IvOMpcS6 1 month ago
- RT @Joydas: Sachin Tendulkar. Rahul Dravid. Sourav Ganguly. They were gold standards for Indian Cricketers. New Gen Indian Cricketers can b… 1 month ago
Blog Stats till now
- 20,940 hits
What is 999littleBIGthings?999 little BIG things is just a time-ticking countdown of 999 simple things of our life. Launched March, 2011 and updated regularly. Its an attempt to look closely at small thing in life which gives us real happiness rather than waiting to be happy someday. It is inspired from a play “Wah Guru” where the student asks his Guru, what would be his perfect day. The Guru says, going out , sitting below a tree with friends, then have lunch with dal,rice and one vegetable, then listen to old 60′s songs on radio , coming home and having a cup of tea and at night nice dinner of fish fry with curry. On this the student says “Guru, your perfect day is so simple”. On which the Guru replies ” Dear, perfect things are simple”. This is an attempt to observe and share such simple things from my life ,from your life.