- RT @varungrover: A coming-of-age graphic novel for children (+ adults) hand-painted in Madhubani art-form & written in Hindi (Chhota-Nagpur… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Bl00dThunder: This has me questioning all I thought I knew about Oreos https://t.co/nGyX8Z4cAV 2 weeks ago
- RT @UGpk: 😂😂😂 https://t.co/dOtMms6fjH 2 weeks ago
- RT @UnifyCo: We are proud to announce that @Siemens now relies on Circuit as the global communications service for more than 350,000 employ… 1 month ago
- RT @Atos_Syntel: In an inspiring conversation with young minds at the @Atos_Syntel training facility at #Chennai, @ThierryBreton spoke abou… 1 month ago
Blog Stats till now
- 21,024 hits
What is 999littleBIGthings?999 little BIG things is just a time-ticking countdown of 999 simple things of our life. Launched March, 2011 and updated regularly. Its an attempt to look closely at small thing in life which gives us real happiness rather than waiting to be happy someday. It is inspired from a play “Wah Guru” where the student asks his Guru, what would be his perfect day. The Guru says, going out , sitting below a tree with friends, then have lunch with dal,rice and one vegetable, then listen to old 60′s songs on radio , coming home and having a cup of tea and at night nice dinner of fish fry with curry. On this the student says “Guru, your perfect day is so simple”. On which the Guru replies ” Dear, perfect things are simple”. This is an attempt to observe and share such simple things from my life ,from your life.