Can watching something which you see everyday anyways be beautiful ? Answer is yes, answer is The Lunchbox. Reality and nostalgia was my experience throughout the movie. All character were like my own known people of ages. People with whom I have interacted, worked with and most importantly touched by. I could see myself in those characters. One character which acts a toned down play as much as other roles is that of this city Mumbai itself. It gave me that ‘ been there done that’ kick. Eating 2 bananas for lunch, local train commuting, routine mornings and lonely evenings. And still it’s beautiful. Not much changes , modes and means may change.Still reality is routine, boredom in excitement , loneliness in chaos. And still it is beautiful .Absolutely beautiful.
- RT @u_morgen: Congrats to #AtosITChallenge 2017 winners for their innovative use of #Blockchain to create a smart contracts app! https://t.… 4 days ago
- Horrifying! Even more so because I used to be "Geeta"s roommate. Sorry you had to... ln.is/N1e6j00 by #madmanweb via @c0nvey 1 month ago
- 'Create a world which is its own best lover.' My session at the @TEDTalks is now up... ln.is/QiEyL by #iamsrk via @c0nvey 1 month ago
- 10 SCANDALS ON DIRECTOR'S WATCH... ln.is/Imcgh by #realDonaldTrump via @c0nvey 1 month ago
- The EPA has said goodbye to half its scientific board, @ariabendix reports ln.is/Z7Cf1 by #raehanbobby… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
Blog Stats till now
- 20,249 hits
What is 999littleBIGthings?999 little BIG things is just a time-ticking countdown of 999 simple things of our life. Launched March, 2011 and updated regularly. Its an attempt to look closely at small thing in life which gives us real happiness rather than waiting to be happy someday. It is inspired from a play “Wah Guru” where the student asks his Guru, what would be his perfect day. The Guru says, going out , sitting below a tree with friends, then have lunch with dal,rice and one vegetable, then listen to old 60′s songs on radio , coming home and having a cup of tea and at night nice dinner of fish fry with curry. On this the student says “Guru, your perfect day is so simple”. On which the Guru replies ” Dear, perfect things are simple”. This is an attempt to observe and share such simple things from my life ,from your life.